I get so excited when someone nominates CatPurrology for a blogging award. It feels really good to be liked and appreciated. It’s also important to me to connect with other cat protectors, support and link to their blogs, and spread the word that cats ROCK!
The Blog On Fire Award – check out this cool award! Even comes in a picture of fire, got to love that. This award was given to us by the coolest cowgirl in the blogosphere – Hot Rod! Hot Rod Cowgirl’s blog is on fire! With a name like Hot Rod it’s gotta be hot, right? She does not disappoint. Her photos are the best. I never knew pictures of the sky could be so beautiful and intriguing. You’ll meet all kinds of sweet animal friends and come away with a feeling of what it’s like to be a cowgirl on a peaceful beautiful ranch where life seems to take the slow lane. Did I mention that they have classic hot rod cars too? Oh sweet bliss! Thanks again Hot Rod! We love your blog.
I am to nominate 8 bloggers and include 8 unusual thing about myself.
- I live full time in a mobile RV.
- I am not a member of Facebook.
- I do not have children.
- I don’t have cable television.
- I don’t go to the movies or watch movies at home.
- While working a “good” full time job, I took on a paper route throwing up to 350 papers every day for about 6 months one Winter working from 2:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- I don’t get the flu shot.
- I love the Winter and rainy days.
The 8 bloggers I nominate (in random order) for The Blog On Fire Award are:
- Go Bake Yourself
- foodtable // la vie e’clectique
- That Fred Guy
- life’s journey & more
- Neo Watercolour
- Cast Light
Texas, a cat in New York nominated us for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Texas is a super cool cat with a great human blogging the message that cats are super cool! Check out the last two posts titled Mojitos for hot summers & Enjoying the sun outside. This cat ROCKS the sweet life of a well cared for cat. What a handsome cat he is too! Thanks again Texas! We love you and your blog
So here are the rules for the awards:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
Thank you to a PURRfectly COOL cat Texas!
2. Share 7 things about yourself (this honor goes to Slash this time)
- I used to be homeless but that doesn’t mean I should be punished for it.
- My humans named me Slash because I have an ear that got SLASHED!
- The other ear was chopped off (tipped) to mark me as feral – thanks guys!
- I’ve never attacked my humans even when they shove pills down my throat.
- I used to spray my pungent urine anywhere I could until I was neutered – LOL.
- I learned to walk on a leash cause I want to go outside no matter the circumstances.
- I camp and do short hikes with my humans. Oh did I mention my love of Catnip!
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
The bloggers I nominate (in random order) for this award are:
- on the road with Animalcouriers
- Lady Fi
- My Serendipitous Life as a Baseball Wife
- Nature Pics Blog
- to write is to write is to write
- Mexico to Canada
- Joshi Daniel Photography
- Colddeadheart’s Blog